- 2 whole chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix salt, pepper, and flour. Put in bowl.
- Put melted butter in bowl.
- Dip Chicken in the butter and then into flour mix to coat.
- Place Chicken in 8X8 glass baking dish.
- Pour half and half around the chicken.
- Sprinkle Parmesan on top of chicken.
- Bake chicken for one hour at 350.