- 2 chicken breasts
- caesar salad dressing (enough to coat chicken)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (enough to coat)
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs (enough to coat)
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prick chicken with fork all over.
- Soak in salad dressing for at least one hour to absorb flavors.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Take chicken out of dressing .
- Cover with breadcrumb, cheese and seasoning mixture.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes then broil until top is crispy.