Recipe by mommyoffour
This is just a good baked chicken fingers recipe. Its so easy and it bakes in the oven so it takes some of the calories off of the traditional chicken fingers. I like the addition of sesame seeds to these, not only do they taste great they look great to for presentation.
- 236.59 ml soda cracker crumbs
- 236.59 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml salt
- 14.78 ml parsley flakes
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 680.38-907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 29.58-44.37 ml sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together cracker crumbs, parmesan cheese,salt and parsley.
- Dip chicken tenders into melted butter.
- Roll in crumb mixture.
- Arrange chicken in a shallow, foil lined baking pan.
- Dot chicken with additional butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes.