Recipe by mommyoffour
This is just a good baked chicken fingers recipe. Its so easy and it bakes in the oven so it takes some of the calories off of the traditional chicken fingers. I like the addition of sesame seeds to these, not only do they taste great they look great to for presentation.
- 1 cup soda cracker crumbs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 2 -3 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together cracker crumbs, parmesan cheese,salt and parsley.
- Dip chicken tenders into melted butter.
- Roll in crumb mixture.
- Arrange chicken in a shallow, foil lined baking pan.
- Dot chicken with additional butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes.