Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is just a good baked chicken fingers recipe. Its so easy and it bakes in the oven so it takes some of the calories off of the traditional chicken fingers. I like the addition of sesame seeds to these, not only do they taste great they look great to for presentation.
- Mix together cracker crumbs, parmesan cheese,salt and parsley.
- Dip chicken tenders into melted butter.
- Roll in crumb mixture.
- Arrange chicken in a shallow, foil lined baking pan.
- Dot chicken with additional butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
I wish there were more stars to award this dish-- we had it tonight and it was wonderful. Wonder how it would be using Panko instead of soda crackers?? Thanks for sharing.
I didn't have any soda crackers so I used dried whole wheat bread crumbs and olive oil with no ill effects. I could eat a platter of these.
These are VERY good! Easy to make too! I only used about 1/3 cup of the melted butter total. Instead of dotting them with extra butter after coating to apply the sesame seeds, I just used a fork, dipping it in the remainder of the butter and sprinkling on each tender before adding the sesame seeds. They did get a little hard on the bottom, but I didn't want to mess too much with the baking time indicated because I was thinking they needed the extra time to brown on top. I'll adjust the baking time a little when I make them again. These are definitely a keeper! Thank you for posting this recipe! :)