Recipe by JodyLee
This is one of my family staples. It is quick, easy, and looks impressive. I usually double the sauce ingredients and serve it over rice.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons oregano (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken into an oven-proof casserole dish (ungreased). I usually cut the chicken into palm sized pieces to make it easier to serve.
- Combine the other ingredients together and spread on top of the chicken.
- Bake in a 350º F. oven for 3/4 of an hour or until chicken is done and the topping is browned on the edges.