Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
While this does'nt taste the same as parmesan, it adds a similar texture and extra flavor. With this, I don't even miss the parmesan! I wrote to salt to taste, but I think it needs to be salted generously, since parmesan cheese is rather salty. You can also use any other seasonings you like.
- Heat oil in fry pan at medium-high heat.
- Add breadcrumbs.
- Toast until they just start to gain color.
- Add minced garlic and salt.
- If too wet, add more breadcrumbs, if too dry add a little more oil.
- Toast until golden brown.