Recipe by Peasant'sHearth
Another nice cheese spread for your buffet. Easy to make and take, very good to eat.
Top Review by Deb's Recipes
This cheese spread was very simple-to-make and quite delicious! We enjoyed ours made with freshly-grated parmesan cheese and served with the "Veggie" variety of Wheat Thins Toasted Chips. Thanks for sharing a great recipe!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow the cream cheese and butter to soften.
- Add the other ingredients and blend well.
- This tastes better if its allowed to set in the refridgerator overnight so the flavors can blend together.
- Using REAL parmeggiano reggiano cheese makes this sensational, but the simple grated kind from the supermarket tastes very good as well.