Ms. Ayon's dishes's Note:
Almost like a souffle, but much easirer to make. It's light and airy but holds up well andis almost foolproof. Serve with seeded rolls and fresh tossed salad. DelicioSSSo!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix together the flour, oregano, seasoned salt and black pepper. Stir in the sour cream and the grated cheese.
- 2Add the egg yolks and beat until lemon colored.
- 3In a separate bowl beat the egg whites with cream of tartar until stiff but not dry. Gently but thoroughly fold into the egg yolk mixture.
- 4Pour into a buttered 1 1/2-quart souffle dish or casserole that you have dusted with parmesan cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 degree for35-40 minute or until puffed, frim and well browned. Serve at once with creamed butter and celery sticks.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Cheese Puff
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.0
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 279.6 mg
- Sodium 392.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: