Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you use less milk and add some carmelized onions its a great dip.
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Gradually blend milk into mayonnaise.
- Mix in cheese, vinegar and worcestershire sauce.
- Serve on tossed salad greens or on a"meaty" chef salad.
Made this for a tossed salad of mixed baby greens, artichoke hearts and grape tomatoes. It was quick and easy to prepare. The texture and flavor was lovely. Think I may try adding some minced garlic to it next time, just because we love garlic. So glad you posted it.