Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My dh bought me a little cookbook and this receip was in it. This would be great for a gift at Christmas time.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) bagmicorwave popcorn (I used pop secret homestyle)
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 4 cups cheese crackers (I used the small square kind)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- Microwve the popcorn as directed on bag.
- In a large zip lock bag, mix the cereals and popcorn. drizzle butter on top, close bag and shake to coat well. Add cheese; seal bag. Shake.
- Makes 42 1/2 cup servings.
Good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I didn't have cheese crackers. I kept all the measurements the same. Good but a bit plain. Nice snack.