Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
These little baskets make a neat presentation for salads, according to the magazine I got the recipe from (Cuisine at Home), but I think you could put other things in there too. I hope some of you post your ideas for these!
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, shredded
- cooking spray
- Sprinkle Parmesan into a large circle in 10 inch non-stick skillet.
- When cheese is slightly golden underneath, carefully remove it with a spatula.
- Quickly drape over a drinking glass, golden side up, and press to form the bowl shape.
- Let cool.
- These can sit for several hours at room temperature.
Fun and easy to make and so versatile! I filled them with artichokes, ham cornets and olives, what a great idea for appetizers! Made and reviewed for PAC Fall 2011.