Recipe by drive_my_soul
I tried this once when my parents were getting home late and hadn't eaten anything yet. We had more cauliflower than we knew what to do with, so I made my own recipe. Keep in mind, when I tried this, I played everything by eye, no physical "tbsp, tsp," that kind of thing. So I'm estimating how much I used. I remember it was good though! lol
Top Review by Margie99
This was really good. It was nice to have instead of just plain butter and salt and pepper. I didn't use the pepper flakes because I have small children that wouldn't come near it if it did. I think the rosemary was great.MMMmmm. I'll be making this again.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons dried red peppers
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, cheese. (fresh or frozen. I use frozen)
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook cauliflower in water in bowl in a microwave for 9 minute Time varies for different microwaves.
- Take out midway and mix in all ingredients.
- Finish cooking cauliflower until any visible water has evaporated. It's okay if there is some water at the bottom.
- Do not strain out any excess water.
- Once cauliflower is completely cooked and cheese is melted, mix well until all ingredients are completely combined into the cauliflower.