1/1 Photo of Parmesan Cauliflower
I tried this once when my parents were getting home late and hadn't eaten anything yet. We had more cauliflower than we knew what to do with, so I made my own recipe. Keep in mind, when I tried this, I played everything by eye, no physical "tbsp, tsp," that kind of thing. So I'm estimating how much I used. I remember it was good though! lol
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook cauliflower in water in bowl in a microwave for 9 minute Time varies for different microwaves.
- 2Take out midway and mix in all ingredients.
- 3Finish cooking cauliflower until any visible water has evaporated. It's okay if there is some water at the bottom.
- 4Do not strain out any excess water.
- 5Once cauliflower is completely cooked and cheese is melted, mix well until all ingredients are completely combined into the cauliflower.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.9
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 692.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 7.7 g