I hate fish, but this tastes similar to chicken when fixed this way and isn't so bad for me to eat!
Make and share this Parmesan Catfish recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400*.
- Rinse fillets and pat dry.
- Mix eggs and milk in a small bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in another bowl.
- Dip fillets into egg mixture, and then into bread crumb mixture, coating evenly.
- Place fillets, rounded-side up, on a greased baking sheet.
- Spray fillets lightly with non-stick cooking spray and bake, uncovered, for about 15 minutes, or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.