These are more of a breadstick than a biscuit although I guess you could roll them out and cut them into biscuit shapes. I got this recipe from a Land-O-Lakes cookbook that I received pages from every month. These are great with pasta or soup. A favorite in our house. Very flavorful :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400'.
- 2In 9" square baking pan melt butter in oven (3 to 5 minutes).
- 3Meanwhile, in medium bowl combine remaining ingredients except milk.
- 4Stir in milk just until moistened.
- 5Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead 10 times or until smooth.
- 6Roll dough into 12x4"rectangle.
- 7Cut into 12 (1") strips.
- 8Dip each strip into melted butter; place in same pan.
- 9Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Butter Pan Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (645 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.0
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 165.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g