Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are more of a breadstick than a biscuit although I guess you could roll them out and cut them into biscuit shapes. I got this recipe from a Land-O-Lakes cookbook that I received pages from every month. These are great with pasta or soup. A favorite in our house. Very flavorful :-)
- Heat oven to 400'.
- In 9" square baking pan melt butter in oven (3 to 5 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl combine remaining ingredients except milk.
- Stir in milk just until moistened.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead 10 times or until smooth.
- Roll dough into 12x4"rectangle.
- Cut into 12 (1") strips.
- Dip each strip into melted butter; place in same pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.