Recipe by Stacey Sweet
This is a rich filling dish. I love this with a good roast and gravy.
Top Review by Ms B.
I usually roast my brussels sprouts, but this was a great combination with the potatoes. I think that the flavor was more mild and would please a wider audience. I used baby Yukon Golds as my potatoes and liked the buttery contrast with the brussels sprouts. The garlicky butter and parmesan cheese make a nice finish for the dish. We paired this with Recipe #102748 for a great meal.
- 1 lb baby new potato
- 1 lb baby Brussels sprout
- 1 ounce butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 ounce finely chopped parsley
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes.
- After 10 minutes of boiling time add the brussels sprouts and continue to boil for about 3-5 minutes. Strain and run under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan and add the garlic, salt and pepper. Add the vegtables and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add chopped parsley.
- Transfer into serving dish and garnish with parmesan cheese and a bit more salt and pepper.