Recipe by BrendaM
An easy way to spruce up your Brussels sprouts!
Top Review by Evie*
I adore brussel sprouts, cant say my family like them so much but with a bit of bribing (his favourite dessert) I pleaded he have some. I really loved these brussel sprouts..the garlic and parmesan works a treat. I cant say the man enjoyed them but he did eat them!!
Thanks for sharing.
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim Brussels sprouts.
- Cook in boiling water for about 8 minutes.
- Drain well.
- In saucepan, heat butter and garlic until bubbly.
- Return Brussels sprouts to the saucepan and stir to coat with garlic butter.
- Place in a serving dish and top with Parmesan cheese.