Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy way to spruce up your Brussels sprouts!
Make and share this Parmesan Brussels Sprouts recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Trim Brussels sprouts.
- Cook in boiling water for about 8 minutes.
- Drain well.
- In saucepan, heat butter and garlic until bubbly.
- Return Brussels sprouts to the saucepan and stir to coat with garlic butter.
- Place in a serving dish and top with Parmesan cheese.
I adore brussel sprouts, cant say my family like them so much but with a bit of bribing (his favourite dessert) I pleaded he have some. I really loved these brussel sprouts..the garlic and parmesan works a treat. I cant say the man enjoyed them but he did eat them!!
Thanks for sharing.
We love brussel sprouts and this was a nice way to enjoy them. I only had a pound of sprouts but kept the rest of the ingredients the same. I also cooked mine in the microwave. We all enjoyed them.
Brussels sprouts are my favorite vegi so I can eat them practically any old way but this was a VERY good recipe. We steamed the sprouts first and then left them in the butter and garlic a bit to brown them. Tasted really good. Even my five year old didn't spit the one she ate out!!!!