Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is a great fast side dish. It is light and refreshing. I also use quartered tomatoes if I don't have cherry tomatoes on hand. Recipe Source: Health
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Steam broccoli florets, covered, 6 minutes or until crisp-tender; transfer to a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss gently to combine.
What pretty and healthy side. This nice side was made as written using baby sweet grape tomatoes (about half the size of cherry tomatoes). This is a real keeper. Thanks for the post.