Recipe by Claire de Luna
This is an excellent hot appetizer, and a particular favorite of mine to serve with any kind of meatballs. These always go fast once they come out of the oven, and are a good way to sneak in some tasty vegetables.
Top Review by Ducky
These are so good I could make a whole meal of them! They seem like comfort food. DS even tried them and he normally won't eat vegetables. The cheese and the stuffing give them a great taste. I did need some extra parmesan for the rolling step. We will be making this recipe a lot! Thanks.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups herb stuffing mix
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, for rolling in
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook frozen broccoli according to package directions; drain well.
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour mixture into a sheet pan and spread evenly; Refrigerate.
- When firm, roll mixture into small (1 inch) balls.
- Roll balls in Parmesan cheese.
- To serve: Put frozen broccoli balls in a preheated 350 degree F. oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown.