This is an excellent hot appetizer, and a particular favorite of mine to serve with any kind of meatballs. These always go fast once they come out of the oven, and are a good way to sneak in some tasty vegetables.
- Cook frozen broccoli according to package directions; drain well.
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour mixture into a sheet pan and spread evenly; Refrigerate.
- When firm, roll mixture into small (1 inch) balls.
- Roll balls in Parmesan cheese.
- To serve: Put frozen broccoli balls in a preheated 350 degree F. oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown.