1/1 Photo of Parmesan Broccoli Balls
Claire de Luna's Note:
This is an excellent hot appetizer, and a particular favorite of mine to serve with any kind of meatballs. These always go fast once they come out of the oven, and are a good way to sneak in some tasty vegetables.
My Private Note
1inch b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook frozen broccoli according to package directions; drain well.
- 2Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- 3Pour mixture into a sheet pan and spread evenly; Refrigerate.
- 4When firm, roll mixture into small (1 inch) balls.
- 5Roll balls in Parmesan cheese.
- 7To serve: Put frozen broccoli balls in a preheated 350 degree F. oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Broccoli Balls
Serving Size: 1 (1238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.1
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 63.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb stuffing mix