Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From TOH Simple & Delicious mag.
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough
- In a shallow bowl, combine the cheese, paprika and cumin. Place butter in another shallow bowl. Separate dough into individual breadsticks. Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture. Twist two to three times and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
I made these with my spaghetti tonight and we all enjoyed them. I followed the recipe exactly as written. I think I would have liked them better with some garlic though.