- 1⁄3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 butterflied boneless pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix bread crumbs and cheese.
- Dip pork in egg, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Cook pork in skillet about 5 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pork is slightly pink in center.