Prep 5 mins
Cook 17 mins
This is another one from Betty Crocker's Good & Easy Cookbook.
Make and share this Parmesan Breaded Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Mix bread crumbs and cheese.
- Dip pork in egg, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Cook pork in skillet about 5 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pork is slightly pink in center.