Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 4 pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Dip pork chops in combined egg and seasoning,then in combined cheese and bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in skillet, brown each chop on both sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees F, 35 minutes, turning chops.
Absolutely lovely! We used 5 slices of pork loin instead and there was still a lot of coating left. A definite keeper!
We enjoyed these pork chops very much. I added garlic powder..I just could not help it. They were very tender and darn good. And So Easy. Thank You
Boy, this was REALLY good. I only got one pork chop tho, my son ate the other 3. I pretty much just followed the recipe and not only was it good, it was easy. Thanks for posting this.