Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is one of the first ones my mom ever taught me. It's super easy and super delicious!
- 4 thin center-cut pork chops, with bone in
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350'.
- Put garlic salt, Parmesan cheese, italian seasoning, and bread crumbs on a plate and mix.
- Break eggs into a bowl large enough to dip chops in and stir.
- Cover pork chops in egg then breadcrumbs.
- On medium heat, slowly brown chops.
- Put pork chops in oven for 20-25 minutes.
Very easy and good! My husband loved it and I had everything on hand!