- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 59.14 ml milk
- 236.59 ml plain breadcrumbs
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml lemon pepper seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and grease a medium sized baking sheet.
- Cut chicken into thick slices.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Combine bread crumbs, parmesan, and Mrs. Dash on a plate.
- Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture, then crumb parmesan mixture, and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turning once at 10 minutes.