- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and grease a medium sized baking sheet.
- Cut chicken into thick slices.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Combine bread crumbs, parmesan, and Mrs. Dash on a plate.
- Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture, then crumb parmesan mixture, and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turning once at 10 minutes.