Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very simple, few ingredients, yummy... I use Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blends with this recipe.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and grease a medium sized baking sheet.
- Cut chicken into thick slices.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Combine bread crumbs, parmesan, and Mrs. Dash on a plate.
- Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture, then crumb parmesan mixture, and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turning once at 10 minutes.
THis recipe was quick and simple. Try it. Mine are done now. Thx 4 the recipe. . . .
I chose this for the Fall 06 PAC event. This is a nice lowfat way to cook chicken. I used chicken breast tenders and they were cooked perfectly. I like the flavors of the parmesan and lemon pepper in the coating. I served them with some marinara sauce for dipping. I will definitely do this one again. Thanks Samantha!