Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very simple, few ingredients, yummy... I use Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blends with this recipe.
Make and share this Parmesan Breaded Chicken Strips recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and grease a medium sized baking sheet.
- Cut chicken into thick slices.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Combine bread crumbs, parmesan, and Mrs. Dash on a plate.
- Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture, then crumb parmesan mixture, and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turning once at 10 minutes.