Panhandle Sam's Note:
Very simple, few ingredients, yummy... I use Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blends with this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and grease a medium sized baking sheet.
- 2Cut chicken into thick slices.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- 4Combine bread crumbs, parmesan, and Mrs. Dash on a plate.
- 5Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture, then crumb parmesan mixture, and place on greased baking sheet.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes, turning once at 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Breaded Chicken Strips
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 131.8 mg
- Sodium 487.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 36.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning