Panhandle Sam's Note:
Very simple, few ingredients, yummy... I use Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blends with this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and grease a medium sized baking sheet.
- 2Cut chicken into thick slices.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- 4Combine bread crumbs, parmesan, and Mrs. Dash on a plate.
- 5Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture, then crumb parmesan mixture, and place on greased baking sheet.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes, turning once at 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Breaded Chicken Strips
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 131.8 mg
- Sodium 487.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 36.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning