Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Unbelievably Delicious... I make this whenever I'm expecting company. It's so simple and looks impressive!
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (Kraft in the green container is Good)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine Breadcrumbs and Parmesan Cheese in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, place one cup of Mayo.
- Season Chicken with Salt and Pepper.
- Liberally coat each chicken breast with Mayo, then coat liberally with breadcrumb cheese mixture.
- Place on a nonstick sheet pan and bake at 350 Degrees for 45 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of chicken.
This was very good! My husband likes hearty food but I usually cook light meals, so I suprised him with this and he loved it!!!! I will make it again because he loves it so much but mostly because its so easy. Iam wondering though if miricle whip would give it more of a zippy taste. Thank you so much!