- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup romano cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in buttermilk; roll in bread crumb mixture.
- Coat a baking pan with cooking spray; place chicken in pan.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Remove cover and bake additional 10 minutes or until done.