Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a family favorite. The creamy Caesar dressing makes it special. I usually just broil the 2 bread halves, and then slice it to save some time. Very quick and easy, from Prego Easy Italian Recipes.
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing, creamy style
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- Cut 24 (1/2-inch thick) slices from bread.
- In small bowl, combine dressing, cheese and onion. Spread each bread slice with heaping teaspoon dressing mixture.
- On baking sheet, arrange bread slices. Broil 4 inches from heat 1 minute or until golden.
Very different Parmesan bread for us. DH loved it and ate 3 pieces, which is unusual for him, but I didn't really care for the Caesar flavor. Thanks and congrats for your Week #6 Football Pool win.
This is delicious! I did not have creamy caesar, so I used 1/4 c. Kraft caesar vinagrette with parmesan and 1/4 cup of ranch mixed together. I served this with 68317, Sauteed Gnocchi. What a new and exciting taste treat. Thanks for the inspiration.
I used Renee's Caesar salad dressing. Mozzarella cheese instead of the parmesan. Maybe more than 3 tbs of green onions. This was very good. Thanks Lazyme. Made for Zaar Star Game