Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I make this when I'm craving something other than garlic bread. It goes well with spaghetti or lasagna. I've contemplated adding minced garlic but haven't had the courage yet.
- 354.88 ml biscuit mix
- 1 egg
- 59.14 ml apple juice
- 59.14 ml milk
- 14.79 ml dried onion flakes
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese (I prefer the *real* cheese)
- In mixing bowl combine all but the parmesan cheese.
- Spoon into greased 9-inch round pan.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.