I make this when I'm craving something other than garlic bread. It goes well with spaghetti or lasagna. I've contemplated adding minced garlic but haven't had the courage yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In mixing bowl combine all but the parmesan cheese.
- 2Spoon into greased 9-inch round pan.
- 3Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 4Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Bread
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 463.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 5.4 g