Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1⁄4 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
These are great! Very fast and easy. I used fresh parmesan, and added a teaspoon of minced garlic. This makes a very good weeknight supper when you're short of time and low on energy!! Thanks, Nurse Di for another keeper!
These bow ties are great for kids! My son, Zack(age 7) and daugter, Sarah (age 10) loved it! You should try it! Your kids will love it! I also liked it a lot and it is my husbands favorite dish!
So delicious and couldn't have been any easier. My husband and I are pasta fiends. We thought this dish was perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. I served it with french baguette and salad. It is hard to go wrong with Italian dressing and Parmesan cheese. Thanks.