Recipe by Kat's Mom
A recipe found on a jar of Kraft Parmesan cheese. A quick & easy and a good way to use up most any leftover cooked pasta (like elbow or shells). Amazing what you find when you put your reading glasses on - I thought those green squiggles on the label were just decoration! ;) NOTE: This is kid-friendly and goes well with sausage. Results will depend on the type of sauce you add. We used a marinara and then added some Italian Seasoning, parsley and hot pepper flakes.
- 3 cups cooked pasta, bow-tie cooked & drained
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pasta, spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 2 tablespoons of the parmesan cheese in a large skillet or saucepan.
- Cook on medium heat 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Cover and let stand 5 minutes or until mozzarella cheese is melted.