Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 177.44 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml buttermilk
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml white vinegar
- 0.25 ml Tabasco sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 226.79 g crumbled blue cheese
- salt and pepper
- Whisk first 3 ingredients in medium bowl til smooth.
- Add Parmesan cheese, worcestershire sauce, vinegar tabasco sauce and garlic.
- Fold in blue cheese.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
Yum! I served this over a simple mixed greens/herbs salad. Easy to make and very tasty! Thanks! Made for Let's Party in the contests forum.