Recipe by Lorac
A two ingredient delight! Watch them carefully while baking to avoid burning. Perfect for low carb diets! From the Recipe Institute.
Top Review by Kathy(
Wonderful! I could have left them in the oven another minute or so, but I didn't want the crisps to burn. I should have spread out the cheese mounds a little bit more than I did, but the end result was still good. I topped half the crisps with a little bit of salsa to serve.
- 2 cups loosely packed coarsely grated parmesan cheese (4 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place heaping teaspoonfuls of cheese 2 inches apart on nonstick baking sheet.
- Flatten the cheese mounds with the back of a spoon.
- Top each mound with a pinch of black pepper.
- Bake 1 1/2 - 2 minutes until just lightly browned.
- Cool 2 minutes, carefully remove to a rack cover with paper towels.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator in an air tight container for up to 3 days.