1/5 Photos of Parmesan Black Pepper Crisps
A two ingredient delight! Watch them carefully while baking to avoid burning. Perfect for low carb diets! From the Recipe Institute.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Place heaping teaspoonfuls of cheese 2 inches apart on nonstick baking sheet.
- 3Flatten the cheese mounds with the back of a spoon.
- 4Top each mound with a pinch of black pepper.
- 5Bake 1 1/2 - 2 minutes until just lightly browned.
- 6Cool 2 minutes, carefully remove to a rack cover with paper towels.
- 7Can be stored in the refrigerator in an air tight container for up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Black Pepper Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.4
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 127.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g