1/1 Photo of Parmesan Biscuits
Great recipe and a little different to serve with drinks. I have listed cooking time as chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the butter, flour, mustard and cheese into a food processor and pulse/blend until the mix clumps into a dough.
- 2Remove the dough and form into a log/sausage shape about 3cm wide &.
- 3wrap the dough in cling wrap, twist the ends and refrigerate/freeze until firm.
- 4Line an oven tray with baking paper. Cut the log into thin slices and arrange on tray.
- 5Whisk the egg yolk with a little cold water and brush over the tops of the biscuits.
- 6Sprinkle the bisuits with desired amounts/variety of seeds, cayenne and or a little paprika. (This is your own preference).
- 7Bake biscuits for 4-5 minutes until golden brown in colour. (Baking time, will depend on the thickness of the biscuits.).
- 8Transfer the biscuits to a wire rack and cool.
- 9When cool store biscuits can be stored in an airtight container for about 1 week.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.1
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 75.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g