Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A salmon recipe we just made up for Passover.
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup basil, chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- Mix the mayo, parmesan, basil and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the salmon face up in a baking pan. Squeeze lemon juice all over it. Evenly coat it with the mixture from the bowl.
- Heat for 20-25 minutes (or until it is done to your liking) in a preheated oven at 180°C.
- It seemed to taste even better after a night in the refrigerator, served as leftovers.