Recipe by Bev
Nice touch to your next tossed salad!
Top Review by FallnXangel
Was delicious!!!! I used it for a raw veggie side dish (tomatoes, peppers, cucs). I did add like maybe a tsp of brown sugar to help cut the acidity, and i threw in about half of one chopped shallot. :-) Was VERY tasty! Oh, and I used dried basil, I eye balled it. Would definitely make this again!
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1⁄2 ounce parmesan cheese, finely grated (1/4 cup)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil