Easy dinner dish
Make and share this Parmesan Baked Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cheese, mayo, and pepper in small bowl.
- Place salmon skin side down on foil covered baking sheet.
- Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Top with cheese mixture and spread over salmon.
- Bake at 400 degrees 18-20 minutes.
A simple & quick recipe for salmon. We enjoyed it but found it a bit plain for our tastes. I think next time we'll up the amount of cayenne & give it a little more kick. Thanks for sharing, JenTim! Made for Spring 2009 Pick A Chef.