1/1 Photo of Parmesan Baked Pork Chops
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 pork chops, about 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can campbell condensed cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1Combine garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and pepper.
- 2Sprinkle over both sides of pork chops.
- 3Brown pork chops in oil heated at medium-high in large skillet.
- 4Place pork chops in a 2 qt (2 L) shallow baking dish.
- 5In same skillet, combine soup and water; bring to a boil.
- 6Pour over pork chops.
- 7Sprinkle with mixture of Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
- 8Bake covered, in preheated 350° F (180° C) oven for 45 minutes.
- 9Remove cover and continue baking for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Baked Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.7
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 144.7 mg
- Sodium 538.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 44.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: