Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Talk about taking pork chops to a whole new level, these were melt in your mouth delicious!
Make and share this Parmesan Baked Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- On a plate combine the last 4 ingredients.
- Rub the pork chops with olive oil and then dip (coat) each one in the cheese mixture. Press the mixture over the pork chops to make sure they are well covered in it.
- Line a pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place the pork chops on the pan and bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes.
I made this recipe last night for company. Everyone raved at how delicious these pork chops were. One thing, however. You don't need so much parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. 1/2 cup each would be plenty.
Big hit with my son's family! I soaked eight, thick boneless, chops in a baking soda bath for two hours, rinsed the chops and dried them well, then proceeded with the (doubled) recipe. The chops were tender and delicious in 45 minutes. Served with sauteed mushrooms, onions, yellow and zucchini squash.
EXCELLENT RECIPE!! I baked as directed and they were so moist and tender.