Recipe by Ken McCormick
In the Pacific Northwest, we love our fish. This is a great dish. I hope you all enjoy a little of the Pacific NW.
Top Review by Gay Gilmore
It took me a bit longer than 15 minutes to get a nice brown crust on the halibut, but the taste was delicious. Halibut is in season now so we are taking advantage of recipes for eating it fresh. Will make again. Served with roasted asparagus.
- 2 halibut steaks
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat baking dish with oil.
- Rinse and dry fish.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, flour, salt, pepper and paprika in a bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, beat egg and milk together.
- Dip halibut into egg mixture, then coat with Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Bake at 500 degrees until halibut is opaque (approximately 15 minutes).
- Be careful not to overbake.