Recipe by Mims & Squims
Parmesan cheese & fresh seasonings make these low-fat fries a tasty dish!
Top Review by lauralie41
These potatoes are easy to make and taste so good. I used four russet potatoes that I cut into wedges and placed on a foil lined pizza pan. Instead of garlic salt I used garlic powder and a sprinkle of kosher salt. Very nice light flavor with a little zip.
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 medium potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix parmesan,basil, oregano, garlic salt, and olive oil.
- Cut potatoes into fries or wedges.
- Place all in large ziploc bag & shake to coat.
- Place on baking sheet & cook 30 minutes, turning halfway through for even browning, until crisp.