Recipe by TigerJo~
We usually use cod, salmon, or halibut for this dish, but I'm sure you could use other fish as well.
Top Review by Oolala
I used salmon, low-fat mayo, scallions and regular Worcestershire. DH liked it but the kids weren't as enthusiastic. It was nice and easy to prepare and I served it with a tomato rice and spinach salad. Thanks!
- 4 (4 ounce) cod fish fillets or 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets or 4 (4 ounce) halibut fillets
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives or 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce or 1⁄2 teaspoon white wine worcestershire sauce (if you have it)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels; spray an 8x8x2" baking dish with non-stick pan spray; set aside.
- In small bowl stir mayo, grated cheese, chives, and worcestershire sauce; spread mixture over fish fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork; makes 4 servings.