This is an fast and easy recipe for a weeknight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow bowl mix flour, cornmeal, onion powder, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- 2Pour the meleted butter into a shallow baking dish.
- 3Dredge the cod in the flour mixtue and place in the baking dish, turning each piece over to coat both sides with butter.
- 4Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 5Bake at 450 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until cod flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Baked Cod
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.2
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Sodium 282.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 23.8 g