Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an fast and easy recipe for a weeknight.
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 lb cod fish fillet
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a shallow bowl mix flour, cornmeal, onion powder, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- Pour the meleted butter into a shallow baking dish.
- Dredge the cod in the flour mixtue and place in the baking dish, turning each piece over to coat both sides with butter.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until cod flakes easily with a fork.
Really quick, easy and tasty. I realized after eating it that I forgot to add the parmesan...oops!!! It was still good, I did top it with a little lemon. The cooking time was spot on. I'm looking forward to trying it again with the cheese.lol Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Excellent and easy recipe! I did not have cornmeal, so instead I used Italian breadcrumbs. Otherwise, I followed the recipe with the exception of adding a little more pepper. Will definitely use this again!