Prep 7 mins
Cook 26 mins
Saw this recipe on Everydeay Health.
- 1⁄3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 24 ounces chicken breast halves, 4 (6-oz)
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup fire roasted tomato and garlic pasta sauce (such as Classico)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Heat a large baking sheet in oven for 5 minutes.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Place garlic and oil in a small glass bowl, and microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until warm and fragrant.
- Dip chicken in garlic oil; dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Coat preheated baking sheet with cooking spray, and place chicken on pan. Coat chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until done and golden. Serve with pasta sauce.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast half and 2 tablespoons pasta sauce).