Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons light butter
- Pam cooking spray
- Mix all dry ingredients in medium-sized bowl.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Dip chicken in butter and then coat in dry mix.
- Place on large baking pan sprayed with Pam and bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
My family loved this chicken even my picky eating daughter wanted more. I didn't have seasoned breadcrumbs so I used plain and added italian seasoning to them and no one knew the difference. Will definitely use this one again.
This was a light and tasty recipe. Any recipe that my husband and son love is great they are very picky people. The recipe was also very easy to make.
This recipe is so quick and easy. Every bite melts in your mouth. I made it twice in a week because it was so good.