Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons light butter
- Pam cooking spray
- Mix all dry ingredients in medium-sized bowl.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Dip chicken in butter and then coat in dry mix.
- Place on large baking pan sprayed with Pam and bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
My family loved this chicken even my picky eating daughter wanted more. I didn't have seasoned breadcrumbs so I used plain and added italian seasoning to them and no one knew the difference. Will definitely use this one again.
This was a light and tasty recipe. Any recipe that my husband and son love is great they are very picky people. The recipe was also very easy to make.
This was a last minute fill in - I had prepared a crockpot meal last evening which was to be put on by DH @ a certain time for us to have dinner this evening - DH completely forgot - so I looked for a quick & easy main dish. Not only did this recipe fit that bill to a tee - but the chicken was so crispy on the outside and moist & tender on the inside - perfect. DH said maybe he should forget to put on my crockpot meals more often - thanks so much bluejan01 for posting this go to recipe - it will be prepared frequently (BTW I followed your directions exactly!)