Prep 7 mins
Cook 17 mins
A tasty twist that is easy and low fat....just love those recipes :)
- 1 lb asparagus
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- Preheat ovento 425 F.
- Place the asparagus on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the salt & pepper; toss to coat.
- Bake 10 minutes, then toss again.
- Sprinkle with the cheese & bake until the cheese melts, about 5 minutesssssssss longer.
YUM! I found asparagus on sale and made this super easy, very delicious recipe. Sometimes the best recipes really are the simplest. This side dish would go well with any main dish. I made half the recipe and it worked fine. Thanks for posting a keeper! Made for PAC Fall 2009.