Recipe by LisaGay
I got this easy appetizer recipe out of an old Southern Living magazine. It's a no-fail recipe and everyone seems to love them. Great little nibble when you have unexpected company.
- 15 slices bacon, cut in half lengthwise, into 30 skinny slices. (about 1 pound)
- 1 (3 ounce) packagethin breadsticks (about 30 breadsticks)
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Wrap bacon strips around breadsticks.
- Roll in cheese, pressing it in firmly, and place on rimmed baking sheets.
- If you have any cheese leftover, sprinkle over breadsticks.
- Bake in preheated 250 oven for 1 hour (you may need to drain grease from pan or drain on paper towels depending on how cooked).