Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Recipe from Land O Lakes Butter.
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 2⁄3 cup milk or 2⁄3 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon milk or 1 tablespoon half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 425.
- Combine flour, 1/4 cup cheese, baking powder, italian seasoning and salt in large bowl; cur in butterwith pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 2/3 cup milk and bacon bits; mix just until flour is moistened.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead 5 to 8 times or until smooth.
- Roll out dough to 10X6 inch rectangle.
- Cut into 10 (1 inch) strips.
- Place strips 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush tops with 1 tablespoon milk; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.