Parmesan Bacon Biscuit Sticks
- Heat oven to 425.
- Combine flour, 1/4 cup cheese, baking powder, italian seasoning and salt in large bowl; cur in butterwith pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 2/3 cup milk and bacon bits; mix just until flour is moistened.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead 5 to 8 times or until smooth.
- Roll out dough to 10X6 inch rectangle.
- Cut into 10 (1 inch) strips.
- Place strips 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush tops with 1 tablespoon milk; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.